Saturday, 1 December 2012

Todays new arrival

I consider myself very fortunate to have been accepted as a reviewer for Choc-Lit. Not only are most of their books fabulous reads but every time they send me their latest monthly title to read and review those lovely souls pop in a delicious chocolately treat!

Now being on Slimming world means that chocolate IS a treat and a rare one at that but I am allowed it if I count is as a syn or treat. Januarys title is No such thing as Immortality and if you go to the choc lit website you can preview the first two chapters of this paranormal romance with a different viewpoint..

Of course that won't give you a taste of the gorgeous Lindt dark chocolate with Chili, but you can't have everything! (Nom nom chomp)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked a review? Please add a comment I love to hear from readers.