Me before you - Jojo Moyes

Me Before YouMe Before You by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can you give a book 6 out of five? If so this is certainly one I'd give 6 stars to. A truly sensational reading experience in which I became completely immersed.

Its been well reviewed by so many people I'll only give a brief synopsis. Lou is content with her small town life, working in a cafe, living with her parents and sister and going out with her long term boyfriend Patrick - her life is uneventful and safe.

Will's happy with his life too - jetsetter, playboy, sports enthusiast, high flying career - he has it all until its taken away in an instant as the result of an accident. Now he seems to have nothing to live for confined to a wheelchair, miserable, resentful and in pain.

Lou's life is about to change too in a much smaller way but which has a huge impact on both their lives and what results is the making of this breathtaking and heart rending story which is one of the MOST beautifully written stories I've EVER read. It really is sensational. Completely character driven the two main and several secondary characters are so very real its impossible to believe they are fictional.

Everything that its possible to say about a good book have already been said about this novel and to be honest superlatives fail me - all I can say is - read it, go on - pick it up, you really can't miss this one.

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Loved it too, and totally agree I would mark it higher.

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked a review? Please add a comment I love to hear from readers.

Popular Posts