Transworld Book group reading challenge


The other day a forum friend on Read it swap it told me about the Transworld reading group book challenge.

It's the chance for book reviewers and bloggers to receive their choice of 4 lovely new titles, in exchnage for reviewing them and displaying the Transworld logo. It sounds great fun and I received my first book today - the Sandalwood tree by Elle Newman. Watch this space for my forthcoming review as soon as I've read it and if you'd like to take part too you can read more about it by clicking on the logo.




Comments

  1. I thought this challenge was a great idea and look forward to seeing what you think of the books. I did not sign up because I have lots to read already.

    Enjoy

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting I might take a look but like Carol I have a huge back log of books waiting to be read and reviewed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Liked a review? Please add a comment I love to hear from readers.

Popular Posts